To Ron Paul and Gary Johnson supporters – GROW UP

Learn about the Candidates: www.RonPaul2012.com http Alex Merced scolds the supporters of his two favorite presidential candidates for their in fighting despite having similar beliefs and goals. NOTE: Correction, if Ron Paul/Gary Johnson make up 9% of the vote that leaves 91% of the vote up fo grabs, not the 81% I stated. NOTE 2: I didn’t realize my iphone picked up the siren of a Police Car driving by… oi…

Source: YouTube

This entry was posted in Ron Paul Videos and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply